Join ResMed’s Sleep Market Panel to help prepare your business for the future.
The sleep industry is a rapidly growing, dynamic market. Knowing the trends affecting you and your competitors can help you prepare and adapt to change for better business performance.
ResMed’s Sleep Market Panel is a confidential panel of sleep labs that share monthly metrics related to the volume of sleep testing at their facilities to provide an up-to-date view of market conditions.
Find out the answer to these important questions and more:
- Is the sleep industry growing at a consistent rate?
- Is the volume of portable, at-home sleep studies being conducted by sleep labs growing?
- Are sleep labs that conduct home sleep studies increasing their in-lab testing volume?
- What is the average number of beds per sleep lab and is it consistent?
- Is the scripting split of PAP devices changing?
Providing data is easy
As a panel member, you will receive an email with a simple electronic form at the beginning of each month to report your lab’s data. A few weeks later, we will email you an aggregated data report. Here is a sample Sleep Market Panel Report.
Your data is confidential
Third party software utilizing state-of-the-art security and privacy protection ensures your individual detailed information is not shared, distributed or otherwise copied. Only aggregated industry averages from all participants will be reported.
Monthly aggregate reports
Each sleep lab panel participant receives a monthly report of aggregated data, including trending over time, for use in benchmarking their lab versus the sleep lab average.